Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Ends
- plural of
ends pl (plural only)
- (MLE) The area in close proximity to one's home; neighbourhood.
- 2015, Richard Bramwell, UK Hip-Hop, Grime and the City:
- On August 6, following the circulation of conflicting accounts of the shooting, the grime MC Scorcher tweeted, '25 years ago police killed my grandma in her house in Tottenham and the whole ends rioted, 25 years on and they're still keepin up fuckry.'
- 2016, “Jiggle”, performed by slowthai:
- Come to my ends, you must be crazy
- 2017, “You Alright Yeah?”, performed by Don-E and Nado:
- Don-E, I roll thru my ends with my Bape hoodie
- (slang) Money.
- Third-person singular simple present indicative form of end