Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: extra-curricular
extracurricular (not comparable)
- Outside of the normal curriculum of an educational establishment
- The students enjoy a number of extracurricular activities at weekends.
- Similarly outside of the normal duties of a job or profession
- (informal) extramarital
outside of the normal curriculum of an educational establishment
extracurricular (plural extracurriculars)
- (education) An activity outside the normal academic curriculum.
- (informal) An activity beyond official duties of a job or profession.
- (informal) An extramarital affair.
extracurricular (plural extracurriculares)