See also: Favorite
- 1 English
- 2 Esperanto
- 3 French
- 4 Italian
- 5 Norman
- (British English) favourite
- Preferred; liked more than any other
- That is my favorite flavor of ice cream. I'd eat it daily if I could.
- Preferred one, one with special favor
- The teacher's favorite always went first.
- Expected or most probable to win.
- He's the favorite, he'll probably be elected.
- (Internet) A bookmark in a web browser.
- (expected to win): top dog
- (preferred): unfavorite
preferred one, one with special favor
expected or most probable to win
- Alternative form of
- (Internet) To bookmark.
- (Internet) To add to one's list of favorites on a website that allows users to compile such lists.
- (add to a list of favorites): unfavorite
- past adverbial passive participle of favori
favorite f pl
- plural of
- feminine plural past participle of favorire
- second-person plural indicative present of favorire
- second-person plural imperative of favorire