Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
flèche (plural flèches)
- (obsolete) An arrow.
- (backgammon) Any of the twenty-four points on a backgammon board.
- (architecture) A spire or steeple, especially of Gothic style; an object emerging from the ridge of a roof.
- (military, fortification) An earthwork consisting of two berms forming an angle with an open gorge.
- (fencing) A method of attack with a sword (foil or épée) in which the attacker's back leg crosses in front of the front leg in the offensive move.
flèche f (plural flèches)
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of