Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Yielding to the touch, and easily moved or shaken; hanging loose by its own weight; lacking firmness; flaccid.
1867 December 28, John Wades, “External Manual Pressure during Labour”, The British Medical Journal, volume 2, page 601:
- My attention was accidentally drawn to this aid, some five or six years ago, while attending a lady (multipara) in her confinement, who suffered from umbilical hernia, with large flabby abdomen.
- (of wine) Having a slight lack of acidity; having mild sweetness.
- (of writing, etc.) overwrought.
- (mathematics) This term needs a definition. Please help out and add a definition, then remove the text
- a flabby sheaf on a paracompact space
- (having a slight lack of acidity): flat
yielding to the touch
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.