Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A government's policy relating to relations with other nations and international organisations.
- 2013 June 7, Gary Younge, “Hypocrisy lies at heart of Manning prosecution”, in The Guardian Weekly, volume 188, number 26, page 18:
- WikiLeaks did not cause these uprisings but it certainly informed them. The dispatches revealed details of corruption and kleptocracy that many Tunisians suspected, […]. They also exposed the blatant discrepancy between the west's professed values and actual foreign policies.
- Used retrospectively, the sum of a leader or government's dealings and relations with other nations.
- Bismarck's foreign policy.
sum of a government's dealings