Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
freethinker (plural freethinkers)
- A person who has formed their opinions using reason and rational enquiry; somebody who has rejected dogma, especially with regard to religion.
- (religionists) religion, religionist; African traditionalist, animist, Asatruar, Baha'i, Buddhist, Christian, Confucianist, deist, Druid, Eckist, freethinker, heathen, Hindu, Jain, Jew, LaVeyan, Luciferian, Muslim, mysticist, New Thoughter, New Ager, occultist, Odinist, pagan, Rastafarian, Raëlian, religious humanist, Santerían, Scientologist, shamanist, Shintoist, Sikh, spiritist, Taoist, Tenrikyoist, Thelemite, theosophist, Unitarian Universalist, Wiccan, Zoroastrian (Category: en:Religion) 
- Danish: fritænker (calque)
- French: libre-penseur (calque)
- German: Freidenker (calque)
person who has formed their opinions using reason and rational enquiry