Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (chiefly US) fulfillment
- The act of fulfilling.
- The state or quality of being fulfilled; completion; realization.
- The act of consummating a desire or promise.
- 1936, Rollo Ahmed, The Black Art, London: Long, page 159:
- Civilisation has imbued man's minds with false ideas of the evil of sex and its fulfilment.
- (business) The activities performed once an order is received to fulfill the order; packaging, distributing and shipping goods.
- The Random House College Dictionary 1973