Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (UK) fulfil
- (archaic) To fill full; fill to the utmost capacity; fill up.
- My lady is positively fulfilled of grace.
- To satisfy, carry out, bring to completion (an obligation, a requirement, etc.).
- You made a promise, son, and now you must fulfill it.
- What rôle does the wax in your earhole fulfill?
- To emotionally or artistically satisfy; to develop one's gifts to the fullest.
- This is the most fulfilling work I've ever done.
- To obey, follow, comply with (a rule, requirement etc.).
- Unfortunately, you don't fulfill the criteria for extra grants at the present time.
to carry out
to satisfy emotionally
to comply with