Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To make something full.
- To fill the tank of a vehicle with fuel.
- It costs a fortune these days to fill up.
- To become full.
- To become tearful as a result of strong emotion.
- (idiomatic, colloquial) To annoy, or displease, by taunting, or by excessive nagging.
- You're filling me up with your rules — The Beatles : Getting Better
- To satisfy someone's hunger.
- Thanks for the chocolate cake - it really filled me up!
- (poker slang) To make a full house on the turn or the river.