Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: fill-out
- (transitive) To complete a form or questionnaire with requested information.
- (intransitive) To have one's physique expand with maturity or with surplus weight.
- He began to fill out once he started college.
- 2008 October, David Schipper, “Outsmart your stomach: Seven ways to fill your gut—and lose it, too”, in Men's Health, volume 23, number 8, ISSN 1054-4836, page 135:
- We've scoured these science and tapped the top experts to help you learn how to do just that. Use these seven simple strategies, and you'll fill up without filling out.
- (transitive, obsolete) To fill up; to make full.
to complete a form
to have one's physique expand