Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (UK) (file)
- (of the sun, moon or stars) To become obscured by clouds.
- It's chilly now the sun's gone in.
- To share in part of a project's or plan's duties or costs.
- If you guys are fixing up that boat together to share it, I'll go in too.
- (of a fact or concept) To become understood or accepted.
- Synonym: sink in
- You have to tell him a hundred times if you want it to go in.
- Used other than with a figurative or idiomatic meaning: see go, in.
- It's getting cold. Let's go in.