See also: Goofy
- silly, quirky
- 2012 December 29, Paul Doyle, “Arsenal's Theo Walcott hits hat-trick in thrilling victory over Newcastle”, in The Guardian:
- Glorious attacking and goofy defending: here was a match that encapsulated the madcap appeal of this season's Premier League.
goofy (not comparable)
- (snowboarding) riding with right foot forward.
- (snowboarding): regular
- (snowboarding): switch
- (snowboarding): goofy-foot
riding with right foot forward
- ^ BBC Sport, "Sochi 2014: A jargon-busting guide to the halfpipe", 11 February 2014