Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
- The formation of granules, or of cereal grains.
- The forming of metals into granules by pouring them through a sieve into water while hot.
- (uncountable) The condition of being granulated.
- Granulated tissue on the surface of a healing wound; granulation tissue.
- (astronomy) A bright, transient granular marking on the Sun's photosphere.
- The attachment of granules of precious metal to underlying metal of jewellery.
attachment of granules of precious metal