Jump to navigation Jump to search
handicapper (plural handicappers)
- One who determines the conditions of a handicap.
- (Canada, US) A disabled person.
- 1990, United States. Congress. House. Committee on Banking, Finance, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on Housing and Community Development, Manufactured housing construction and safety standards:
- Most handicappers, young and old, face formidable economic obstacles which limittheir ability to satisfy their housing needs.
- A horse entered in a handicap race.
one who determines the conditions of a handicap