Jump to navigation Jump to search
hexagram (plural hexagrams)
- A hollow six-pointed star formed by overlapping two equilateral triangles.
- Any of the 64 sets of solid and broken lines, formed by pairs of trigrams, used for divination in the I Ching.
- A large silver coin minted during the Byzantine Empire.
- hexagramme (rare)
- (6-pointed star): Star of David (Jewish contexts)
- rhombus star
- (six-pointed star): Magen David, Star of David
- (star shape): pentagram (5-pointed), hexagram (6-pointed), heptagram (7-pointed), octogram (8-pointed), nonagram (9-pointed), decagram (10-pointed)
- (divination): monogram, bigram, digram, trigram, tetragram