Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
(See the entry for historial in Webster’s Revised Unabridged Dictionary, G. & C. Merriam, 1913.)
historial (inflected form historiale)
- Historical, genuine, factual.
- Historic; historically significant.
- (rare) Related to history or historical events.
- (rare) Non-figurative; at face value.
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Chaucer to this entry?)
- English: historial (obsolete)
- “historiā̆l, adj.” in MED Online, Ann Arbor, Mich.: University of Michigan, 2007, retrieved 2019-04-04.
historial m (plural historiales)
- record (such as a person's criminal, work, or clinical record).