Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: homeschool
- (transitive) To educate children at home, that is, at a private domestic place, in lieu of sending them to a public school or private educational institution.
- I chose to home school my children.
- (intransitive) To be educated at home.
- I only started regular school when I was ten; before that I home schooled.
educate children at home
be educated at home
- A school within a private domestic place, rather than in a public facility or private institution.
- (US, dated) A boarding school.
school within private domestic place
boarding school — see boarding school