hoo-ha (plural hoo-has)
- A fuss, uproar, commotion or stir; hype; brouhaha, hullabaloo.
- There was a big hoo-ha about it in the papers, and then the world completely forgot the matter.
- (slang, euphemistic) vagina, vulva
2009, Linda Howard, Burn: A Novel, page 242:
- Did that make her a good judge of character, or a fool who was letting her hoo-ha do her thinking for her?
2009, Lexi Ryan, Stilettos, Inc., page 163:
- She didn't want to lose their childish battle of wills, but neither did she want some parasite swimming up her hoo-ha.
2010, Dee Tenorio, All Or Nothing, page 54:
- His mother later expressed disappointment that she'd been wrong, but by then, Belinda had a butterfly on her hoo-ha.
a fuss, commotion, uproar