Jump to navigation Jump to search
horned (not comparable)
- Having horns.
- A goat is a horned animal.
- Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- The horned moon with one bright star / Within the nether tip.
- (heraldry) Having horns of a different colour to that of the body
terms derived from horned (adjective)
See horn (verb).
- simple past tense and past participle of
- Possessing horns or a similar projection; horned or horn-bearing.
- (rare) Having headwear and hair done with projections like horns.
- (rare, of the moon) In its crescent phase; waxing or waning.
- (rare) Hornen; crafted or manufactured from horn.