Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
hyssop (plural hyssops)
- Any of several aromatic bushy herbs, of the genus Hyssopus, native to Southern Europe and once used medicinally
- Any of several similar plants
- (obsolete, US) The sage brush
- (biblical) A plant used used for sprinkling of blood or water in purification rituals and at Passover, Origanum syriacum
any of several aromatic bushy herbs, of the genus Hyssopus
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.