Category:English terms derived from Semitic languages
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » English » Terms by etymology » Terms derived from other languages » Afroasiatic languages » Semitic languages
English terms that originate from Semitic languages.
This category should, ideally, contain only other categories. Entries can be categorized here, too, when the proper subcategory is unclear. If you know the exact language from which an entry categorized here is derived, please edit its respective entry.
This category has the following 11 subcategories, out of 11 total.
- English given names from Semitic languages (7 c, 0 e)
- English male given names from Semitic languages (4 c, 0 e)
- English surnames from Semitic languages (6 c, 0 e)
- English terms borrowed from Semitic languages (0 c, 1 e)
- English terms derived from Proto-Semitic (0 c, 32 e)
Pages in category "English terms derived from Semitic languages"
The following 41 pages are in this category, out of 41 total.