Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The condition of being infertile; of having poor fertility.
- Soil infertility is a major problem for farmers.
- The inability to conceive children.
- Infertility is a considerable obstacle for women wishing to make a family.
condition of being infertile - soil, etc
inability to conceive - people and animals
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked