Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Able to be inflated or blown up.
able to be inflated
inflatable (plural inflatables)
- (nautical) A boat or dinghy that may be inflated when needed.
- Any other structure, artwork etc. that is inflated.
- 2017 June 26, Alexis Petridis, “Glastonbury 2017 verdict: Radiohead, Foo Fighters, Lorde, Stormzy and more”, in the Guardian:
- Earlier on the Other stage on Friday afternoon, Charli XCX took a more straightforward, rabble-rousing approach, a flurry of confetti cannon, inflatables and exhortations to wild hedonism: “I hope everyone gets really fucked up this weekend!”
boat that may be inflated