Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (US) (file)
- A lack of security; uncertainty.
- 2020 July 1, Paul Stephen, “Mental health in the workplace”, in Rail, page 51:
- They are also more likely to be on freelance or short-term contracts, which can contribute to feelings of financial insecurity and therefore a greater tendency for people to attend work even they are unwell.
- The state of being subject to danger; vulnerability.
lack of security, uncertainty
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.