Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: in tact
intact (not comparable)
- Left complete or whole; not touched, defiled, sullied or otherwise damaged
- I packed my belongings carefully so that they would survive the move intact.
- 2012 April 26, Tasha Robinson, “Film: Reviews: The Pirates! Band Of Misfits :”, in The Onion AV Club:
- But Pirates! comes with all the usual Aardman strengths intact, particularly the sense that its characters and creators alike are too good-hearted and sweet to nitpick. The ambition is all in the craft rather than in the storytelling, but it’s hard to say no to the proficiency of that craft, or the mild good cheer behind it.
- Of animals, not castrated: an intact bull.
- Uncircumcised; commonly used to describe a penis with a foreskin in intactivism.
- The opposite of a circumcised penis is an intact penis.
- (uncircumcised): see also Thesaurus:uncircumcised.
▼ English terms derived from the PIE root *teh₂g- (0 c, 30 e)
- “intact” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
declension of intact