interministerial (not comparable)
- Between ministers.
- 1998 March 20, Nigel Williams, “SPAIN: Funding Outlook Improves, But Job Crisis Remains”, in Science, volume 279, number 5358, DOI:10.1126/science.279.5358.1844, pages 1844-1845:
- The increase followed a rise in science's political prominence: Last year, the prime minister himself took charge of an interministerial commission that oversees science policy and funding, and the government has also created a new Office of Science and Technology to bolster policy. "
- 1999 July 30, Pallava Bagla, “FREEDOM OF INFORMATION:Indian Scientists Question Government Grip on Data”, in Science, volume 285, number 5428, DOI:10.1126/science.285.5428.659:
- Gaining access to such maps means navigating through an interministerial bureaucratic procedure with at least 15 stages of negotiations.
- Between ministries.
- 2013 September 30, “Inter-Ministerial Conference on the 30th of September 2013 Palais d’Egmont-Brussels”, in Science:
- "Inter-Ministerial" Conference on the 30th of September 2013 Palais d’Egmont-Brussels.
interministerial (plural interministeriales)