Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
ȉpāk (Cyrillic spelling и̏па̄к)
- nevertheless, still, however, but, yet, anyway
- danas je sunčano, ali je ipak hladno — it's sunny today, but it's still cold
- ipak sam bio u pravu! — I was right, nevertheless!
- vi ste ipak stručnjak za to pitanje — but you're an expert for that issue (i.e. you have more right to discuss it than us non-experts)
- Grčka je ipak morala tražiti pomoć IMF-a — despite everything, Greece had to ask IMF for help
ipak (plural ipaklar)