Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
iteration (plural iterations)
- Recital or performance a second time; repetition.
- A variation or version.
- The architect drafted several iterations of the floorplan before deciding on his final design.
- 2014, "Jazz at Lincoln Center", Radio New Zealand Schedule for Saturday 6th December 
- Still going strong in his ninth decade, Wein celebrates his 88th birthday behind the piano accompanied by the latest iteration of his band, the Newport All-Stars, featuring tenor saxophonist [...]
- (computing) the use of repetition in a computer program, especially in the form of a loop
- (computing) a single repetition of the code within such a repetitive process
- The code calculates the appropriate value at each iteration.
repetition in a computer program