Jump to navigation Jump to search
Audio (AU) (file)
- (idiomatic, informal) To charge, to charge up.
- I need to juice up my phone because the battery's dead.
- (MLE, slang) To kill or seriously injure with a knife.
- 2020 August 13, Blacz (lyrics and music), “TwentyTwo”, 1:21–1:26:
- Juice man up with this 15 inch
Like, now I got blood on my splasher
- (intransitive, slang) To take a performance-enhancing drug.
- Synonym: juice
- 2010, Gregg Valentino, Nathan Jendrick, Death, Drugs, and Muscle:
- For so long I stayed natural because it was a sense of pride to me that as a natural I was still competing and beating guys who were juicing up.
- (intransitive, slang) Of a woman: to secrete vaginal juices due to arousal.
- 2017, T. Styles, The Fold, page 122:
- With her pussy spread he pressed into her and she bit into her bottom lip. “Damn, shawty,” he moaned. She juiced up even more when she heard how he responded to her.