Jump to navigation Jump to search
jumelle (not comparable)
- twin; paired; said of various objects made or formed in pairs, such as a binocular opera glass, a pair of gimmal rings, etc.
jumelle (plural jumelles)
- An object made or formed as a pair, such as a binocular opera glass.
jumelle f (plural jumelles)
- a female twin; female equivalent of jumeau
- (in plural) A pair of binoculars.
- (heraldry) gemel
- “jumelle”, in Trésor de la langue française informatisé [Digitized Treasury of the French Language], 2012.
- English terms derived from French
- English lemmas
- English adjectives
- English uncomparable adjectives
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- French 2-syllable words
- French terms with IPA pronunciation
- French terms with audio links
- Rhymes:French/ɛl/2 syllables
- French lemmas
- French nouns
- French countable nouns
- French feminine nouns
- French female equivalent nouns
- fr:Heraldic charges