karaoke machine (plural karaoke machines)
- A machine that plays sounds simultaneously from a microphone and a prerecording.
1998 March 11, Tōru Mitsui, Shūhei Hosokawa, editors, Karaoke Around the World: Global technology, local singing, Routledge, ISBN 9780415163712, LCCN 97019902, OCLC 36900891, OL 7484820M, page i:
- The karaoke machine is much more than an instrument which allows us to be a star for three minutes.
machine that plays prerecorded music with microphone sounds
- Mandarin: please add this translation if you can
- Esperanto: karaokilo
- Japanese: (please verify) カラオケ機器 (カラオケきき, karaoke kiki)
- Korean: please add this translation if you can
- Tagalog: please add this translation if you can
- Vietnamese: please add this translation if you can