- right, correct
Abbyr dty vel oo kiart.
- Granted that you are right.
Er lhiam nish dy vel oo kiart mychione echey.
- I have grown to think that you are right about him.
- true (real)
- exact, accurate, precise, level
Cur eh kiart noi'n voalley.
- Put it flat against the wall.
Inshym dhyt dy kiart.
- I'll tell you exactly.
- just, proper, due
- orthodox, undeviating
- just, right
Abbyr dy beagh oo ayns Divlyn kiart nish.
- Imagine yourself in Dublin just now!
By haittin lhiam cappan dy hey kiart nish!
- I could do with a cup of tea right now!
Cha nel mee agh kiart er jeet.
- I have only just come.
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.