Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (UK, US) IPA(key): /ˈlɜɹnəɹ/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈlɜːnə/
- Rhymes: -ɜː(ɹ)nə(ɹ)
- Hyphenation: learn‧er
Audio (UK) (file)
learner (plural learners)
- One who is learning.
- She’s still a learner, so she’s prone to making mistakes.
- Cambridge University Press has released a new series aimed at young learners with epilepsy.
- See also Thesaurus:beginner
one that is learning
- “learner”, in Dictionary.com Unabridged, Dictionary.com, LLC, 1995–present.
- “learner”, in OED Online , Oxford, Oxfordshire: Oxford University Press, launched 2000.