Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (law) a lawyer, solicitor, etc, who acts on behalf of a client in legal matters.
- (law) one who represents or acts on behalf of another under authority recognised by law, such as a parent or guardian of a minor, a manager of a legal person, etc.
- 2013 October 1, “German Civil Code BGB”, in Bundesministerium der Justiz und für Verbraucherschutz, Berlin: Bundesministerium der Justiz und für Verbraucherschutz, retrieved 2019-05-16:
- A person who is not capable of contracting or who has limited capacity to contract can neither establish nor terminate residence without the consent of his legal representative.
- “legal representative” in Lexico, Dictionary.com; Oxford University Press.
- “legal representative” in Merriam–Webster Online Dictionary.