Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (General American) IPA(key): /lɑkt/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /lɒkt/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɒkt
- simple past tense and past participle of
locked (not comparable)
- Having undergone locking; closed by a lock.
- A locked door barred the way.
- You can't delete a locked computer file.
- (Dublin) Very drunk.
that has been locked (with a key)
- ^ A Dictionary of Hiberno-English: The Irish Use of English, Terence Patrick Dolan, p.142.