Jump to navigation Jump to search
loudspeaker (plural loudspeakers)
- An electromechanical transducer that converts an electrical signal into audible sound.
- An encasing containing one or more loudspeaker devices and usually other electrical equipment such as a driver.
- (electromechanical transducer): speaker
- (encasing containing loudspeakers): speaker enclosure, loudspeaker cabinet, speaker enclosure, loudspeaker enclosure
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.