Jump to navigation Jump to search
|simp. and trad.
- (music) horn
- (music) Alternative name for 嗩吶／唢呐 (suǒnà, “suona”).
- (music) a long, straight, valveless brass trumpet used in the traditional music of China
- Alternative name for 揚聲器／扬声器 (yángshēngqì, “loudspeaker; speaker; amplifier”).
- (in automobiles etc.) horn
- (figuratively) gossiper; one who disseminates information unrestrainedly
This is a generic term which can be used to describe anything that has a horn or trumpet-like conical shape.
|Kanji in this term|
|らつ > らっ
|は > ぱ|
|Hanja in this term|