Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Gan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Gan adjectives: Gan terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Gan adverbs: Gan terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Gan classifiers: Gan terms that classify nouns according to their meanings.
- Category:Gan conjunctions: Gan terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Gan determiners: Gan terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Gan interjections: Gan terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Gan morphemes: Gan word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Gan nouns: Gan terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Gan numerals: Gan terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Gan particles: Gan terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Gan postpositions: Gan adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Gan prepositions: Gan adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Gan pronouns: Gan terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Gan verbs: Gan terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Gan determiners (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Gan Chinese (0 c, 127 e)
- ► Gan interjections (0 c, 7 e)
- ► Gan morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Gan verbs (0 c, 230 e)
Pages in category "Gan lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 923 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)