个 (radical 2, 丨+2, 3 strokes, cangjie input 人中 (OL), four-corner 80200, composition ⿱人丨)
- 𬽨, 𠮶, 𣃘, 𭨦, 𥾓, 𭩭, 𬻹, 𫠡, 𡗟, 𦣿, 𩠟, 𪬪, 𠁭, 𧱤
- KangXi: page 78, character 23
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 70
- Dae Jaweon: page 158, character 3
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 103, character 1
- Unihan data for U+4E2A
Variant of 箇 (“bamboo stalk”). Half of 竹 (“bamboo”).
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- counter for articles
- On (unclassified): か (ka), こ (ko)
- Kun: こ (ko), ひ (hi)
个 (eumhun 낱 개 (nat gae))
- small piece
Pronunciation 개 came from a confusion with 介. 个 is a variant of 個, and its pronunciation would have been 고 as in 固, 凅, 痼, etc.