Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Simplified from 個.
- KangXi: page 78, character 23
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 70
- Dae Jaweon: page 158, character 3
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 103, character 1
- Unihan data for U+4E2A
|For pronunciation and definitions of 个 – see 個.
(This term, 个, is the simplified form of 個.)
- Pronunciation 개 came from a confusion with 介. 个 is a variant of 個, and its pronunciation would have been 고 as in 固, 凅, 痼, etc.
- Sound (hangeul): 개 (revised: gae, ga, McCune-Reischauer: kae, ka, Yale: kay, ka)
- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove
- Meaning: small piece