|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Xiang lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Xiang adjectives: Xiang terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Xiang adverbs: Xiang terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Xiang classifiers: Xiang terms that classify nouns according to their meanings.
- Category:Xiang conjunctions: Xiang terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Xiang determiners: Xiang terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Xiang interjections: Xiang terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Xiang morphemes: Xiang word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Xiang nouns: Xiang terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Xiang numerals: Xiang terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Xiang particles: Xiang terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Xiang postpositions: Xiang adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Xiang prepositions: Xiang adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Xiang pronouns: Xiang terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Xiang verbs: Xiang terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Xiang determiners (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Xiang interjections (0 c, 8 e)
- ► Xiang morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Xiang verbs (0 c, 167 e)
- ► Xiang Chinese (0 c, 94 e)
Pages in category "Xiang lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 771 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)