丢 (Kangxi radical 4, 丿+5, 6 strokes, cangjie input 竹土戈 (HGI), composition ⿱㇒去)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 78, character 10
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 144
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 1, page 386, character 3
- Unihan data for U+4E22
|For pronunciation and definitions of 丢 – see 丟 (“to lose; to misplace; to be missing; to be lost; etc.”).|
(This character, 丢, is the simplified and variant traditional form of 丟.)
丢: Hán Việt readings: đâu, đốc
丢: Nôm readings: đâu
- chữ Hán form of đâu (“(alternate form of 丟) lost, misplaced”).
- Nôm form of đâu (“where, not, negation marker”).