丣 (radical 1 一+6, 7 strokes, cangjie input 一中中尸 (MLLS))
- KangXi: page 78, character 11
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 48
- Dae Jaweon: page 157, character 18
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 21, character 6
- Unihan data for U+4E23
|For pronunciation and definitions of 丣 – see 酉 (“an alcoholic drink vessel; tenth of twelve earthly branches; etc.”).
(This character, 丣, is an ancient variant form of 酉.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM.
- The rooster, the tenth sign of the Chinese zodiac.
- Note: This is the ancient form. The modern character is 酉.
丣 • (yu) (hangeul 유, revised yu, McCune-Reischauer yu)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text