Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Jin lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Jin adjectives: Jin terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Jin adverbs: Jin terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Jin classifiers: Jin terms that classify nouns according to their meanings.
- Category:Jin conjunctions: Jin terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Jin determiners: Jin terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Jin interjections: Jin terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Jin morphemes: Jin word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Jin nouns: Jin terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Jin numerals: Jin terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Jin particles: Jin terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Jin postpositions: Jin adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Jin prepositions: Jin adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Jin pronouns: Jin terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Jin verbs: Jin terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- ► Jin determiners (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Jin interjections (0 c, 10 e)
- ► Jin Chinese (0 c, 110 e)
- ► Jin morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Jin verbs (0 c, 243 e)
Pages in category "Jin lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 920 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)