Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (of a person or group of people) The state of being mad, insanity
- a cyclical mental disease, apparently linked to the lunar phases
- insanity implying legal irresponsibility.
- Something deeply misguided.
state of being mad
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.