Jump to navigation Jump to search
- him (indirect object)
- Djan ? Oyi, dji lyi a dit l' veur. (John? Yes, I told him the truth.)
- her (indirect object)
- Mareye ? Oyi dji lyi a dné des fleurs (Mary? Yes, I gave her flowers.)
- to it.
- Vosse tcheyire ? Oyi dji lyi a rmetou ene pate (Your chair? Yes, I put a new leg to it.)
- it to him.
- Dji lyi dirè (I will say it to him.)
- it to her.
- Cisse bale la, c' est da vosse sour; alez ! Rindoz lyi ! (This ball is your sister's. Come on ! Give it back to her).