Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive) To announce (some information) generally.
- The decision was made known when it appeared on the evening news.
- (transitive) To disclose (a secret).
- I wouldn't make this known to anyone else, if I were you.
- (announce): declare, proclaim; See also Thesaurus:announce
- (disclose): reveal, spill one's guts; See also Thesaurus:divulge
to announce generally
to disclose a secret
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.