Audio (US) (file)
- The state of being a member of a group or organization.
- The terms of membership agreement were vague.
- He has memberships in clubs in three cities.
- The body of members of an organization.
- The memberships of the state chapters elect delegates to the national convention.
- (mathematics) The fact of being a member of a set.
fact of being a member
body of members
in set theory
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.