Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
misuser (plural misusers)
- A person who misuses something.
- Wretched misusers of language.
2009 February 28, Alan Travis, “Scheme to dock benefits of offenders defaulting on sentences is wound up”:
- He said that lessons from the pilots would be carried forward into the plan to dock the benefits of drug misusers who failed to attend for job interviews.
- (law) unlawful use of a right; use in excess of, or varying from, one's right
- (Can we find and add a quotation of Bouvier to this entry?)