- (of an obstacle, route etc) Able to be traversed.
- (law, finance) Able to be transferred to another person, with or without endorsement
- Open to negotiation or bargaining.
able to be traversed
able to be transferred to another person, with or without endorsement
open to negotiation or bargaining
negotiable (plural negotiables)
- Something that is open to negotiation.
2007 August 26, Joyce Cohen, “No Longer Boxed In”, in New York Times:
- “It is only once you start looking at houses that you realize what you do and don’t like, and what your negotiables and nonnegotiables are,” Ms. Wexler said.