Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (of an obstacle, route etc) Able to be traversed; navigable.
- (law, finance) Able to be transferred to another person, with or without endorsement, in exchange for money.
- Open to negotiation or bargaining.
- Salary is negotiable, according to education and experience.
able to be traversed
able to be transferred to another person, with or without endorsement
open to negotiation or bargaining
negotiable (plural negotiables)
- Something that is open to negotiation.
- 2007 August 26, Joyce Cohen, “No Longer Boxed In”, in New York Times:
- “It is only once you start looking at houses that you realize what you do and don’t like, and what your negotiables and nonnegotiables are,” Ms. Wexler said.